Skip to main content

Expectation.

Expectation.
Expectation the word described by Wikipedia as a “strong belief that something will happen or be the case”
We human being tends to think too much or expect from people that they might help us or they might be with us forever.
We tend to do so much for them sometime sacrificing our own dream, don’t we?
This expectation just kills us, we have to understand we came here alone and we just have to spread love and we shouldn’t expect anything in return.
Expectations from family, friends and soul mate have always came the opposite way that’s what life tests you with. How strong we stand alone is all that matters and when we expect something we get hurt.
Don’t expect things to happen. It’s better to feel surprise, than be disappointed. Don’t get to attached to people, because attachment lead to expectation and expectation lead to disappointment.
Always keep your expectation high on yourself but low on people.
I was just missing my mom it’s almost 4month she left us because of blood cancer. We human being are selfish we don’t want to lose people when they are there we don’t care and when suddenly something happen we get struck by it and feel sad but by the time it’s already too late.
Something similar happened with me. I was having a very friendly relationship with my mom and use to never hide anything but when she was diagnosed with cancer and she was so sad and even I got to know but I was sure if I got weak in front of her she will lose her hope too.
The time I entered my home my mom started crying and she said I don’t want to leave you people alone and she was very strong women.  I said yes its common people are getting cancer and you will also get diagnosed but somewhere I was weak inside because we found it was third stage still we tried till our best and this process I realized I was expecting too much from my mom.
She was not able to eat anything and it was Ramzan time and her food was just few drop of juice because of laser treatment the whole neck was swollen from inside but I use to say her at least try to eat and she will make her eyes big and I did that because when we open our fast she use to turn her face on other side of wall as too many things on table to eat but she cannot eat  it’s just feel so much pain inside to write down and I lost my control that day and said her eat something so that body will work and she said you don’t know what I am going through and she was right I was not having the smallest idea of how a person can feel when cannot eat and have to hide themselves. Not only into this when mom was there it was basically like taking for granted in every matter money, food and love and always have high expectation with them.
She was the woman with the strong will power in my life she even said me a day before she passed away  make me walk I want to get fine I want to stay with you people and I was expecting her to get better but it didn’t and I lost her , I just lost my world.
This incident made me realize that how bad and worst you can feel. she was my mom and expectation is fine with her but it made me realize you have came alone and will go alone the teaching she gave me made me this human being and one thing she said always keep patience and wait for your time.
You are going to get hurt ,you are going to fall it’s not like that you are going to be happy whole life all has to face but we can just reduce our pain by expecting less and focusing on good things in life.
You can’t control other mind, but of yours you can. So be happy spread love to people and make sure you never break someone heart that’s the worst a human being can do.
Expect less so that when time comes you don’t get hurt that bad.
Love yourself and make surrounding happy so people remember you for your good deeds.

Shakespeare Wisdom words.
“I always feel happy “you know why? Because I don’t expect anything from anyone! Expectations always hurt.


Comments

  1. truly never expect anything from anyone to attain inner peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right sohail , totaly agree ..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Create a world for your own self.
    Stop expecting from others.
    Start expecting from yourself.
    Nothing in the universe will be able to stop you from achieving the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well written. Good thoughts. Stay positive always

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly never ever expect anything from anyone because it really hurts when things doesnt happen according to our expectation and we truly gets disappointed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for reverting.
    Always stay positive and be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn true cz expectation jst hurt so jst keep dng wht u wish rather thn excepting other to do smthng fr u

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matter is good to read and sensibe, but only drawback is the first matter i.e, 'Xprs urslf' is not readable because of background abstract. Please look over it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes it's true but never loose your hope in life set a target and go on...never disappoint to ask me and never forget that u have brother...be happy for the time and it is said by the whole world that "GO WITH THE FLOW"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Hello everyone, This was something always on my mind as a kid like to get big as soon as possible handling responsibilities, taking decision, earning my own money and doing what I feel to do without any suggestion or advice. Sometime memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks ! Those were the days when we used to run like there is no stopping point, when we use to save money whole week so that we can party with friends, when we use to fight with no fear and play crazily at ground getting total dirty still never mind that. I tried to grow up fast, and its not fun! You should stay kid as long as possible! Coming home from anywhere  the first question, where is mom? Getting confused when being asked who is best mom or dad ? Mom and dad were like world to us. when we need cash dad was like Atm machine and when we are hungry at home mom was the best chef ever. they have gone from my sight but never gone from my heart. " isn't it funny day by day nothing changes, but wh